Pages

Monday, February 4, 2008

A Few Kilometers out of Jozi City

My siblings and I set out together with my new sis in law to get measured for our outfits for the traditional wedding. Before I go on with the story, I need to quote my sister:
Anything out of Johannesburg is a whole different country
So yeah, we negotiated through the really tough streets of Sandton, through the ghetto of Randburg to make our way through to Roodepoort. It's like a fifteen minute drive from Joburg to that place but I swear it really is a whole different country!!! Anyway, I took pitchas of the little things on my adventure. Feel free to peruse :)

I rocked my satin Premium AF1's (hate on me hater) and Sam repped Paez.







JUST STATING THE OBVIOUS










ONLY THE FINEST IN SHWESHWE PRINTS









She's Camera Shy!!






1 comment:

Fuzunina said...

Digging the pics out of the sneaks, look like something out of a catalogue... But in general the pitchas in Roodepoort are cool, nice observational skills!