Pages

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Hottie of the Month: July

I should've actually changed this month's hottie to hotties but I have a thing for uniformity. This month I have not one, but TWO hotties! So here goes...

LL COOL J


Contrary to popular belief, Ladies STILL Love Cool James! The man is now 40 (in my years, that's like 90 years old!), he's toned down a little on the 90's lip licking thing. And Hey Lover just touched all the right spots for a 10 year old...lol




Honestly, any female that tells me that they never had a crush on LL are lying. Or in denial. Plain and simple. He's been killin it in the game for 23 years. Damn, I'm 23! Anywho, he's comin out with a new album and I just had to share this cover he did... Sure, I wouldn't want a man so big (or maybe I would? who knows?), but you gotta acknowledge this man is knocking at death's door (in my years) but he's still looking like he's 17! All his albums have been released via Def Jam- including his final one (due out this year), so I have to add that I love a loyal man! Peep the picture beeeelowwwww, and hit me back with the verdict.


BARACK OBAMA


Well, what can I say? The man's swag quadruples every two months! He brushes his shoulders off and of course, publicly gave his wife Michelle The Pound! I don't need to remind you that the man is half Kenyan (yes, Africa shall claim him), and he's running for PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES! Not only is he a black man in America, he's a black African man in America and his middle name is HUSSEIN! Do you get my drift? Whether or not he wins the elections, I find him so inspirational! A black man that seems so family oriented- *loves it!* And then... have you seen the number of magazine front pages he has? And he's just been featured in the Ebony "25 coolest Black men" edition! You gotta love it.

Thoughts....?

Images via Gawker, Mark Pasetsky, and Def Jam

2 comments:

MK said...

i totally agree, obama has swag for daays, and he just keeps packin it on.he's already won, regardless...

Indiskreet said...

yes! LL is still a hottie!