Pages

Monday, March 17, 2008

Hottie of the Month: March


TERRENCE HOWARD


Although he acted in Dead Presidents and in Sunset Park ('95 & '95), I didn't much attention to Terrence Howard until he played the shit-causing friend Quentin in The Best Man. I fell in love, but I thought I would get over my crush...not so: it's almost 10 yrs later and I'm still in love with Terrence. I consider his role as Djay in Hustle & Flow to be his groundbreaking role: He made the most ignorant people turn around and take notice of the fine chocolate man with interesting eyes. I cringe when people mistake Cuba Gooding for him- they're so different and it's not fair. Not only is he sexy as hell but my oh my...what an amazing actor, and his awards and nominations are testimony to that talent.

imdb profile

No comments: