Pages

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

PUMA CLYDE - POISON PACK

I saw these a few weeks ago and wasn't sure if I was feelin em. So I went back tot he site and checked em out and I've decided that I like em. My fav's = the strawberry frogs

THE STORY SO FAR:

Puma dreamt up three patterns and colourways based on unique and distinctive textures taken from different species of the Poison Dart frog from Central America. In reality, the bright colours repel predators, and indicates their toxicity. But of course, just as humans do with their feelings/emotions; some reptiles imitate poisonous colours to outsmart predators.


First pair is Dendrobates pumilio (or Strawberry frog)
Second pair (the green) is Dendrobates leucomelas (or Yellow-Banded frog)
Third is Dendrobates azureus (or Okipipi frog)

1 comment:

Fuzunina said...

These sneakers are too nice... Slobber, slobber... drool, drool...